.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Not yet

No official labor signs yet, although on the could be/wait and see/what if set of symptoms, I've really felt like crap for the last day and a half. Several websites list having a flu-like experience as something that may be a sign for the onset of labor, although you really don't know anything until actual contractions start. So, I'm waiting. I've felt really tired, nauseated, heartburn (again), gas, emotional and kind of like I did before I would have started my period. Michael and I are considering ourselves on baby watch and have no real plans to go more than 15 or 20 minutes from the house anytime in the next week or so.

Since I don't have a ton of energy, don't be surprised to see several more posts about basically nothing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home