.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Still nothing

Except feeling icky and sick. I spent most of the day either on the couch or in bed.

I don't know that I still feel totally ready for this little one to come out, but if the choice is between that and continuing to feel all gross and sickly, then I'd rather him come out.

I'm doing a final synch on my ipod to include the relaxation cd we've been working with for hypnosis and collecting the things that I want to go with me to the hospital but hadn't wanted to pack away yet. Included there are my digital camera, ipod speakers, and toiletry kit.

Since contractions haven't started, when Michael gets home from his church committee meeting, I'll probably persuade him to take me to the grocery store to stock up on snacks, since I already ate everything we had intended to take to the hospital. (It was really good, btw-apple chips and gatorade and some power bars-yum.)

So, since everything is still wait, watch and see, I'll post updates if and when I can! Kinda hoping he feels ready to come tonight OR that this icky feeling passes. Either thing would make me really happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home