.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Baby bunting

It's still taking time to get used to being a mom. That, and with still recovering from surgery, the holidays coming, the fact that our dryer died last week and a new unit won't come until Friday and that Amy is coming Saturday (YAY) things are nonstop.

Tonight I ran errands without my boy. He stayed home with Daddy so I could go without worrying about him being upset. I went to Babies R Us and returned some items and came back with others. Then, I went next door to Modell's and got a new pair of sneakers. I am going to start walking soon, and my old Sketchers have really had it. Then, I went further next door (all in the same outdoor mall) and got the baby a hat and mittens and a fleece bunting at Old Navy. Finally, I headed to Target to finish up. There, I only ended up with a sugar dispenser and a gallon of milk, but anyway...

Baby J is doing well. We're all looking forward to his first Christmas, cuz his First Thanksgiving was really memorable. We went upstate and had dinner with my family, then spent 2 days with some friends of Michael's and on the way back home saw my family again. Aunt Sandy and Dawn were fantastic with Jensen and had a great time making faces at him. However, I don't really look forward to spending the night away from home with him again. He was great during the day, but the nights were really hard. He kinda freaked out and was up a LOT. We almost went home early, but decided to stick it out. I am glad we went, though. I've learned a lot about what I'll need to do next time....

Now that we're home and settled in again, I'm getting geared up to send holiday cards. We're going to get our photo taken soon, and then I'll send everything out. Can't wait for all of you to get to see more of Jensen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home