.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Monday, November 19, 2007

Productivity

Today was a busy day.

We went to church, where I got to spend an uninterrupted hour with Jensen in the nursery, since it was my day to "work." There is also another little boy who is 9 months old and a little girl who is probably about a year and a half. They are both very interested in the baby and come to peek at him through the mesh on the pack 'n play they bought just for the "little kids." (For the record, J is the only one little enough not to be out in the room playing, so it made us feel special that it was essentially gotten just for him.)

Then we went out to lunch with friends from the congregation. It was very comfortable and feels great to be out and about making our relationships with other couples stronger.

After that, we went home and I got my stuff together to run some errands. I went to the laundrymat, since our dryer died and won't be replaced until Wednesday. The baby needed clean clothes-boy, does that boy go through laundry-and I just didn't want it to get way out of control.

Finally, I went grocery shopping for the next couple of days, as we're going to my Aunt Sandy's for Thanksgiving, but had no food in the house. I also shopped for Michael's Dad and dropped that off before coming home just in time to put Jensen down for bed and put away the groceries. It is now very late, especially for those already sleep deprived, so I am going to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home