.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Little shoes

*Sigh* my baby's getting big! I went to get him dressed a few days ago and his shoes (the cutest little moccasin booties) wouldn't zip up! He's not even three months old and already wearing size 2 shoes and is starting to fit into his *gulp* 6 month size clothes!

We have another Dr's appt this Saturday for another vaccination. Last time was not fun, and he was really upset for the whole day-not at all my normal, easy-going boy! Not looking forward to that!

I've also started really doing his nursery as a project. I'm about halfway through painting, and I've collected everything to put on the walls. I feel a little guilty that I'm just starting now, but I was sooo ginormous (now an official word) that I didn't think it would be good for me to try and climb up and down a ladder for painting. Anyway, it's starting to look really sweet and so much more like a boy's room. (The tenant before had a little girl, so the room is a really pale pink.) I 'll post photos when I'm done. I think I'll feel better overall to know that his room will finally feel like his room.

'Sides that, just working on all the normal New Year's goals-clearing off the treadmill, eating better, making sure we make the best attempt to go to church each week....I'm thinking that I might send cards and letters (meant originally for Christmas, but never started) and put them out as a New Year's greeting. I mean, it's gonna feel like a new year for a while, right? So even if they're not sent until next week, I can still count myself on track.

Also, a shout to my friend Kat-thanks for commenting, and I hope you're feeling well after your surgery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home