.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Flip flop

Jensen is still good. He was up late last night, due to a little too much napping during the day. I think I have successfully, though unintentionally, flipped most of my day and night hours. I am not going to bed usually until after his 3 am feeding and sleeping on and off until about noon.

I need to flip it back, because now very little is getting done. There is very little motivation at 2 am. But, I still need to prepare for Christmas. We are staying home for Christmas Eve and Day(Jensen's first!) and then will probably go upstate to visit my family. Although I am very happy to go see them again, it also means that we can't go empty handed (not that I would shirk getting them gifts anyway) but everything has to be bought, wrapped and organized asap. I also have to send something to the 3 kiddos in Texas. (I still can't believe I haven't even met Emma, my second niece! She'll be 3!) Well, thank god for the internet. Everything can be done online!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home