.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Momentum

I guess there's always going to be "so much" to do. I worked really hard last night, and got a lot of the bedroom decluttered and found homes for some things left out. I cleared off the top of the dresser and reorganized all the drawers. Now the bathrooms are done, and all 3 closets are finished and the dresser is finished. Still, I get frustrated by how much still is left to do, even more now with Christmas coming. And the City is helping me out, too. They're working on the water lines tomorrow, the second day in a row. So, my water will be off again from 8 to 4. No laundry, no dishwasher, and all of J's bottles have to be fixed before then. I mean, if I had to, I could use the cold water we keep in the fridge, and there is some water still stored in the tank, but I'd rather make sure he'll be fed.

I shopped over the last few days, and almost everything there is taken care of. I ordered my nieces and nephew's gifts and they're on the way to Texas and should be there in enough time. Same for the Aunt in Reno. The other 2 Aunts, Grandma and cousins were ordered online and are coming to the house so I can wrap them for when we go to visit at the end of next week.

Tonight was an almost-final run. I got Michael's stuff he wanted to give Celine and some packing supplies to finish the boxes to go to Goodwill and the odds 'n ends I'm sending to my G Girls.

Finally, I sat for a while and went through all my scrapbooking supplies. For some reason, looking at all the pretty paper and stickers makes me really feel good. Then, I realized that I haven't put any of them together. The only scrapbook that I totally finished wasn't even for ME, it was for a friend who was getting married. I'm not sad about it, but I figure if just the supplies make me smile, I would get a lot more joy out of looking at a completed book. Also, I don't want Jensen to be turning, say, 10, and still have an incomplete baby book. If I don't finish his, there's an even greater chance I would never get around to finishing a sibling's book. I've just got to get it together. I'm started, with my little office area, but I need to keep the momentum going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home