.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Prepping

So, including today, there are only 4 days left until I get on a plane for some fun in the sun! Yay for me!

Michael is so adorable...even though I made these plans before he and I even started dating, he is pouting a bit at the idea of me being so far away (and in a bathing suit on the beaches of Florida). To ease some of the pressure of the separation, we are having sleep overs for three out of the four days we have left. It is really amazing to have someone so fantastic to be with me at home. And Sydney, man, she loves him sooo much! (She slept soundly on his bag last night.) And, I am working really hard at being more domesticated.

Working towards the idea of having a home together, I have started organizing and cleaning everything and started cooking. It is really funny, but he's actually kind of impressed. He notices everything, from the fact that I finally went shopping to when I put on a different kind of eyeshadow.

This past weekend was quite fun. I went out with Michael and met his best friend from high school. And, well, got totally and completely snockered. I don't think I've ever been that drunk. And, boy, did we dance! (I had no idea he was such a fantastic dancer! And the real "I-lead-you-follow" kind of dancing, too. ) It was so fun. (We have plans to go to the Midsummer Night's Swing at Lincoln Center later in the summer.) Being drunk was definitely a rare thing, but enjoyable as it happened.

Saturday Michael left early to come in to school while I slept for a few more hours. Then I went in to school as well and picked up a small group of kids and took them to Central Park, Times Square and to see a movie. Sunday was beautifully lazy and I spend the majority of the day snoozing- both with and without kitties.

Yesterday I went to the wrap up of the theatre conference, and Michael came over last night. Again, it was great having him come home to my home. And it's actually kind of fun coming to work on the train with him. (I never thought 3 trains over 45 minutes could really be fun, but it goes by a lot faster with him there to talk to.)

I am looking forward to Spring Break, but it is going to be strange not to see him for so many days in a row. However, I'll cope by getting to see all my friends and with the knowledge that he's going to pick me up at the airport on Thursday. (I have always, always wanted someone to be there for me at the airport. It's just another sign that he is the right one for me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home