.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Straight thru

Yesterday was really relaxing. I was scheduled to have a dentist's appointment after school, but I was running a little late and when I called to tell them so, they simply rescheduled. Michael had decided to play hooky from his after-school work (totally shocking!) and met me at the train.

When I told him I no longer had anywhere to be, we decided to go ahead and hang out in Manhattan for a bit. We walked around in the village and got dinner near St. Mark's. Then, we went home and slept. I haven't slept that soundly in a very long time. He woke up around 10:30 and headed home, but make sure I was back in bed before he left. I didn't wake up again until the alarm went off this morning!

It's a new day, and spring is definitely here in NYC! The trees on my block are starting to bloom with delicate pink and white blossoms, and the temperature is expected to be nearly 85 today. Only a few more days of being cooped up in the building left to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home