.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Almost break time

Maybe it's too early to be anticipating this, but it's about 16 days until Spring Break. Currently, I have no plans, but that's really fine with me. Things are always so busy around here that I am looking forward to a nice, long break.

This year, thanks to Jewish holidays, Spring Break is 7 school days long. (Passover begins that Wednesday at sundown.)

I have also finished ordering the things to complete my apartment. I have bedside tables coming (for the last..what...3 years, the alarm clock has sat on the floor by my bed.) When those come, I will have all my furniture. It is such a relief to finally have places to put things!

There's not too much to say besides that. I have been working on my babysteps, but have discovered that Saturday is not a great day to try and get things done since work is also an all-day thing. Well, 8:30-3 feels like "all day" to me.

However, Saturday academy ends next week, so after that, it's going to feel like I get an extra day off every week for the rest of the school year. I am excited about the extra time I'll gain to do my own stuff!

Hope everyone is doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home