.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Red eyes

Okay, I was wrong. It's just about impossible for me to just go to bed, as much as I might want to.

However, again, tonight has been a productive night. I've found most of my outstanding bills, even those that aren't credit cards, and wrote checks for them, put them in envelopes,and put stamps and return address labels on the envelopes.

I also did something I've wanted to do for a really long time...I joined the library. I am hoping that it was in time to be added for the guest list for the annual gala. I've wanted a good reason to put on one of the beautiful gowns I bought really, really on sale a few months ago.

Besides that, dinner turned out okay. The meat tasted really good, but it was a little dry. That confuses me because I fixed in the crock pot, so it was simmering in juice the whole time. Maybe I left it in too long?

Anyway, I still have one or two things to do before bed (I'm giving myself until one, then I'm definately out!) so I'll leave you for now. G'night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home