.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Fabulous Discovery

Wow, I just found the MOST wonderful thing! Warm Delights cake from Betty Crocker...
I don't know how it works, all I care about is that in less than 1 minute in the microwave I get---

CAKE!!!

I don't think it gets better than that!

Things have been less than stellar at work. I can't really go into it at this point. All I can say is that a kid pushed me, and the school wants me to press charges. The last few days have been really stressful, and I want to go to work less than ever.

However, Flylady's steps are going well, so at least I am starting to feel like I have a place I can start to relax. I am looking forward to the short jaunt we have planned for this weekend; I am ready for the break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home