.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Shining

I finally did it! I shined my sink!

I washed two racks of dishes to give me a start, because I didn't know where to put all of the dirty dishes if they couldn't go in my sink, but then put the rest on the countertop. So far, that's okay. If I continue in the same fashion, then they all should be done by tomorrow night. By the way, that's one of the downfalls of having a lot of dishes...if you can go a long time without washing them, you probably will.

Anyway, I did that, then followed the steps for shining, and VIOLA! She is right! Having a shiny sink really does make a difference in how you feel about getting going with your cleaning!

Technically, I only have 2 days of time left before I go out of town, since I have class late tonight, but I am really, really hoping that I can plan well and be energized enought Thursday and Friday to get the apartment into good enough condition that I won't be dismayed when we walk back through the door on Tuesday night.

I have my routines and my checklists, and I don't think I will go grocery shopping until I get back, so there's another thing "crossed off." It's possible the flylady may just change my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home