.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Viva

I am sitting at school, in my blissfully quiet classroom. It is about 30 minutes until the bell rings.

Michael and I boarded a plane at 10 pm last night, got into Newark airport at around 5:30 this morning (about 20 minutes earlier than expected) and drove straight to work.

Today is going to be tough.

However, it was well worth it. We had a fabulous time. Michael went to his workshops for fitness training. He learned some things, and has started thinking about sending out proposals to be a speaker at similar conferences.

My Aunt Liz and Uncle Kevin met us for dinner Saturday night, and we had a great evening. Then, Sunday, while Michael was in classes, we walked the strip.

Monday, Micheal skipped a workshop or two and we went and saw more of the city. It was all very exciting, and we are already anxious to go back.

I did gamble, a little bit. I only played slots, and after I lost $40, I quit. So, now I know what it's like to gamble in Vegas, and I know I never need to do it again.... :)

I am really wishing we could have gone home. It would be wonderful to sleep and see the kids. I will be counting down the hours today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home