.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Suckas!!!!

To all my lovely, lovely friends who are going back to school tomorrow (or are registering a whole new crop for after school...) I say:

Ha, ha, ha!!!!!!

Too bad for you!

Just kidding! I love you all very much and wish you the very best . I, probably like you, have been shopping most of today and up late organizing and packing supplies for tomorrow morning. Celine starts school, and man, does she need a ton of crap! I remember thinking about what I needed (for some reason, I don't remember having a pre-printed list from the school...) and being able to decide: Trapper Keeper or individual folders? mechanical pencils or regular? spirals or marble notebooks?

Here, it's all laid out for you, and the list is an entire page long. It's taking us a backpack, a Target bag and a Sterlite container just to get it all to school!! On the up side, I am actually really glad to simply be told what to get and not have to guess what her particular teacher might prefer.

YAY for school starting! (This also means that for the remaining time until Jensen gets here, I have the house to myself 5 days a week for 6 hours a day!!)

Have a great first day, everybody! (Or, you know, like, great second week for those of you in TX)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home