.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What am I, a Duck?

So, time is still ticking down, whether or not I feel or actually am ready for this baby to come. I had quite a productive morning, and scheduled the aforementioned extra sonogram, had a phone session with the nutritionist, and scheduled the last prenatal visit with my labor doula. After all that, I went for a 20 minute walk, got the mail and went through the car looking for my wallet (I am pretty sure it's in my possession, I just can't remember where I put it.)

Then, I conked out for pretty much the rest of the day.

Oops.

When I finally did wake up, several hours later, I went for a second walk (yay me!) and made some phone calls. However, it is harder to walk than I expect for longer times, and I definitely have that "pregnancy waddle." Pretty soon you'll be seeing a line of duckings behind me thinking I'm their momma. I guess I'd better warn them to look out for the cats!

On a final note for today, thanks to my Getaway Girls, who have been more helpful than they probably realize. Knowing that I can turn to ya'll, through phone, email, text, whatever, makes this whole process a lot easier. I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home