.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Monday, September 17, 2007

Venting

I'm trying, I really, really am. Sometimes I am just. so. tired.

The emotions are running high, and the physical energy level is running low. I have some great girls that I can turn to to be great examples of gettin' it done, but even that isn't workin for me today. All I want is to go back to sleep, but right now, takin a nap kinda frightens me because there is STILL so much undone.

Michael and I are getting along well right now, but I am still feeling like trying to put the house in order is all up to me. We've had the craziest of years, and we are stuffed to the gills with all this CRAP.

*My classroom supplies - ALL OF THEM
*His office from school - AGAIN, everything, including a hutch for a desk that doesn't fit OUR desk. HHHmmmm. (Why did he bring that home?!?)
*Equipment from the gym-a 50 lbs barbell I have no chance (or desire) to even attempt to move, along with a broken(?) swively stair stepper thing, plus about 100 more lbs in iron plates for the barbell. All are sitting in the front hallway
*His stuff for working from home-it now has taken over the desk and the dining table
*About 10 unpacked boxes/big black garbage bags
*2 fully packed suitcases with dirty laundry from his trips to wrestling camps over the summer
*All of the new stuff for Jensen
*All of Celine's stuff from her room at Grandpa's, cuz her cousin is now living there as she goes to Grad school
*A freestanding jewlery amoire and entryway table that are sitting in the living room where they were put together, instead of in the bedroom and entryway.

Okay, thanks for letting me vent. I actually feel a little better now, and seeing it in print helps me to break it down into sections that are a bit more manageable. I've broken out the giant post-it tablet people use at business meetings, and have started mapping out my route to a decluttered home. It may not get done before Jensen arrives, but at least his room and the living room should be done in the next day or two. Here's praying that he's not earlier than expected!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home