.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Heading home

This week has been full-Holly's bridal weekend extravaganza was fantastic, with a dinner out, bridal shower and bachelorette party.

Staying with Rocio has been fun as well...we went driving around Tampa, I've seen a bunch of movies and, surprisingly, gotten caught up on sleep.

I got a check-in call on Tuesday, and the girls are doing well (do they even notice I'm gone? I dunno).

I head back to the airport in about 2 hours to spend my last few days of Spring Break with my honey and my furry babies. He's been gone over the Break as well (he went to Vegas!) so I'm sure we'll have a lot to catch up on. It's also our 2-month anniversary, so after meeting me at the airport, we're going to dinner, then spending a quiet evening at home. (He has to work over the break now that he's back, so time, as always, is precious.)

It's so fun to be away, but every time I realize how much I love going home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home