.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Hot tea and a spa evening

Tomorrow I get on a plane! I am so happy to be seeing friends and getting to travel.

Last night was normal, schedule wise, but physically...ugh. I'm not really sure what got into my system, but it's giving me headaches, queasiness, and fatigue. But strangely, it settled in last night, made me miserable for a while, then went away until this morning's train ride. Michael is a total sweetheart and made me tea and coaxed me to eat (I know, that's completely mushy stuff...sorry). I am determined to be better in the next 48 hours so I can party with Holly to the highest extent and dance the night away with Rocio in Florida. I am lucky, because Michael is competely on-board with my get-well-quick idea and has taken it upon himself to facilitate the process...I slept on his shoulder for most of the train ride, and when we got to school, he disappeared for a few minutes to return with a full breakfast and hot tea.

Tonight is going to be a mad dash to get ready for vacation...there are clothes to be washed, nails to be painted, packing to do and kitties to snuggle extensively before leaving for almost a week. It's also my last night to see Michael for the week, so we're going to have a special dinner and relax before we have to spend time apart.

I can't wait to see everyone! I'll be checking my email tonight after school, so if after that you need to get in touch, please call!

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger cat said...

I've been sick all week too... hope you get better in time to enjoy a fantastic vacation! I'm so excited I'll get to see you (and meet Michael?) in a few weeks! :)

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger astoria lily said...

I am excited to see you, too! I finally got a chance to check my email and saw a msg from Suzan, so I hope I will (finally) get to meet her as well! And, yes, I am sure you will get to meet Michael!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home