.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sniff

Well, I have done pretty well this year, but the good health streak has come to an end and I'm sick.

Actually, I've been sick for about a week. That's the worst part of being sick. Now that the virus or whatever has caught up with me, it's not just a 2 or 3 day thing. No, it's an extended aches and pains, snuffy and runny nose (someone explain how that works, please) and cough that includes a high-pitched barking undertone.

In better news, the Saturday Academy is over. For the rest of the year, my Saturdays are free again. Hopefully I will put them to good use and finish de-cluttering and trying to find another place to live.

Also in good news, the State math exam gets graded this week, so they have cancelled student attendence for Thurs and Fri and it's going to just be staff at school. It's always better without the kids!

Well, I think I am going to start getting ready for tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home