.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Peeping Toms

I just got out of the shower...nothing like a furry audience to keep you on your toes! All four of the babies were in the bathroom with me, anxiously waiting for me to get out and spend more time with them. They are sooo funny!

Tonight was actually really fantastic. Michael and I tried a new restaurant near the apartment. It was absolutely wonderful Italian food, and we went all out, with wine, dessert and cappuchino and even an after-meal dessert liquor. Yum.

We are planning on going to Marble Church for Easter, and then, come Monday, we are starting out mutually huge lists of "Things to Do." I am planning to continue overhauling the apartment. The bathroom is finished, down to new shower curtain hooks and bathmats, and I want to go room by room and make everything spectacular.

The bedroom has to be next, because the beside tables are here, but they are "put'em together yourselfs" and I didn't want to put them into the room until the walls are all painted. I know, I've been talking about this for months, but now is really the time. The boxes with the tables are in the hallway near the front door, and for the last few days, we've been having to turn sideways to get in and out of the house. How fun is that! :)

Everything's an adventure!

Finally, while I finish the apartment, I also have some university work to do and want to join a gym. So, here's to high expectations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home