.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Spring Break

Lazy day. Not much decluttering or shining going on today, however, I might start in on those projects a little later. So far, it has just been nice to rest and give the kids some attention.

Before my free time is up, I need to write a few papers and I'd like to plan for the rest of the school year. I also have to do my taxes, like most people still haven't done either.

I've been a little down lately. Work is really taking a lot out of me and I'd like to get a job somewhere else, whether or not that is a school is not a factor in the choice anymore. I just may not be cut out to be a teacher, at least in NYC.

Michael and I are also having issues. If you've talked to me lately, you know the rest--basically the same 'ol, same 'ol, it's just not improving, despite what I am sincerely considering my best efforts.

I'm hoping that such a long break will help me get things done, come to conclusions about some real problems, and be recharged for the rest of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home