.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Two seventeen

I have been in a slump lately.

I have had good intentions to do things and be productive, but this last week has not been so fantastic.

Last week was pretty good, however. I finally painted the bedroom. It's now a beautiful, calming, minty color. I also hung the artwork I got framed several months ago. And, I put in the bedside tables I bought that go with my shelves and dresser. Overall, I am pretty pleased with that.

On the other hand, this week is major in terms of college, and I have a major presentation and paper due, and another paper due next week. That means that almost all of my FLYing has been put aside, and I'm not even that good at my routines yet, so pretty much everything is falling apart at home.

There is some good news, though. Next week is the last week for Spring semester, so I have the last 2 weeks of May, including the long weekend, to get things in order before Summer (my last class at Queens College!!!) begins.

Then, I will be focusing on coming straight home and doing my 15 minutes and catching up with laundry and everything else. I am anxious for my apartment to feel more like a home instead of a place I dump all my stuff and go to sleep.

Totally unrelated note, Beckham is such a goofy boy! He is literally hanging over the support cross-section of one of the dining chairs that is being stored upside-down. (I know, this is hard to visualize. I'll post a picture next time I get on.) Anyway, he's just...hanging. His little paws are shaking to help him keep his balance while he's sleeping. Too cute!! With that, I think I need to take my little boy to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home