.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Monday, April 17, 2006

Onward towards Organization

Still working towards getting everything together, but I feel really good about it.

We went on a trek to Target and I got a ton of well-needed supplies.

My shopping included:

New workout clothes, since I am going to join the gym tomorrow.

A closet organizer thing that you hang from the closet rod to put my purses in, since I am kind of a purse fanatic.

A multi-pant hanger, as I am trying to reduce the amount of rod space I am taking up.

3 really beautiful bins from "Shabby Chic" that I am thinking I will use as small laundry baskets. If they are small, they will be full faster and I will be more likely to empty them and wash clothes, I think. If they do not end up used for that, I may use them to store things under the bed or to organize my shoes. At least one idea will work, I'm sure.

New jammies!!! Yay! (I got a set of Nick and Nora washable silks for $15!!)

A very natural-looking wood bowl to put on the table in the entryway to hold the mish-mash of pocket stuff like metrocards, housekeys and sunglasses.

And finally, cat food (we really should buy in bulk) and two new feather toys--so that way there's something for everybody!

Besides that, Michael's friend is taking a look at the computer. Maybe he'll be able to fix it. That would be really great. While the tower is out, I am going to clean the desk and label all the cords.

I am looking forward to being organized!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home