.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

unofficially

The more we talk, the more it appears that Michael and I are living together...unofficially. He now refers to my place as "home" and is there more than half the week. Because of this, he now sees it as part of his responsibility to help me spruce up the apartment in whatever way I choose. I actually have a lot of art, but have not put it up, thinking that someday I would paint and therefore have to take it all down. However, I recently went on a shopping spree and got all of the necessary hardware to hang all of my pictures and later tonight we are going together to get the long-awaited paint for the bedroom.

It is really wonderful having him thinking of my home as his home.

Besides that, we're still figuring things out for later this month and into the summer. The current plan is still for him to meet the fam over Memorial Day (my grandmother is sooo excited!) and then possibly come to Texas with me in early July. July is still very much up in the air because he's been invited to do some contract work with a cruise line, and, um, yeah, if he gets to go on a free cruise and play in their fitness center all day, I want him to go and have a good time. But, if everything works out, he won't have to choose and will meet everyone and go on his boat ride. We'll just have to see. Everything is really busy right now. I'm very, very happy, but busy.

Only 2 more university classes to go for the semester...and my last paper is done. I just need to take my pesky education final. June will be a blissfully calm month, not having to go out to QC twice a week!

Hope everyone is well. Texas people, I miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home