.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Friday, May 13, 2005

wrapping

Just a quick check-in.

First of all, happy birthday, Conner!!

With me, everything is fine; I've just been really busy finishing up the semester. I have another paper still due and two finals left to go, plus getting my 8th graders out of the building.

Last weekend was totally fun. My friend Laura came in from Seattle and hung out with me on Sunday. I got to meet her friend Suzan who moved here not too too long ago and then went out to have some fun. We saw Sweet Charity with Christina Applegate (thanks again, Laura) and had a yummy brunch at a little shop.

I am on my way home now to get ready for a Friday night. (Friday night is my standing date with Michael). So, I hope all is well with everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home